Pension Kärnten is situated in a quiet and rural location in Treffling, on a sunny plateau above Seeboden on Lake Millstatt. From the guesthouse and the large south-facing courtyard you have a fantastic view of the Goldeck sports mountain and Sommeregg Castle. Lake Millstatt as well as numerous restaurants and excursion destinations can be reached in about five minutes by car.
Pension Kärnten has eleven cosy rooms and a newly renovated detached holiday apartment with three bedrooms. The guesthouse is open all year round and is suitable for families with children, hikers, mountain bikers, motorcyclists and everyone who loves Lake Millstatt and the surrounding Nockberge mountains. The guesthouse can be reached in five minutes from the A10 motorway (Salzburg-Villach) and is therefore also ideal for people travelling through. A large garage is the ideal place for many motorcyclists who want to enjoy the surrounding area with highlights such as the Grossglockner High Alpine Road, the Nockalm Road or a day trip to Slovenia or Italy.
Enjoy a drink at the bar or in the sunny and spacious courtyard. The next morning you can enjoy a rich breakfast buffet.
We look forward to your visit at the Pension Kärnten in Seeboden on Lake Millstatt.
What do we have to offer you:
• open all year round
• rural and quiet location
• rooms from 2 to 6 persons, some with balcony
• rich breakfast buffet
• cozy bar
• free parking
• electric car charging point
• covered and lockable motorbike / bike shed
• 5 minutes from the A10 motorway (Salzburg-Villach)
• free WiFi throughout the pension and outdoors
• large sunny garden with terrace
• playground/outdoor toys for the children
• inside completely non-smoking
• ski storage and free ski bus
• summer and winter easily reachable
We warmly welcome you.
Updated on: 05 November 2021