We are vaccinated, and you?
In order to make your stay as safe as possible, the Austrian government has introduced a number of measures and rules for hotels, guesthouses and the catering industry as of 19 May. Below are the rules that everyone (domestic and foreign) must observe:
For all areas:
Guests are admitted if they have been vaccinated, tested or recovered.
From 19 May 2021 onwards, all previous proofs will be valid as certificates/QR codes in the digital green passport:
Valid tests are:
– Negative PCR test (validity period: 3 days)
– Negative antigen test from test street, pharmacy, etc. (Validity: 2 days)
– NEW: Self-testing antigen tests (digital), registered in an official data processing system (validity: 1 day) = “Vorarlberg model”.
– NEW: Self-tests on site will also grant access. However, this test is only valid for this one visit and only on-site.
– NEW: For children, school tests will also be valid as admission tests.
Vaccination can be proven by a vaccination certificate, vaccination card or printout.
Cure of Corona: separation notice, antibody test, etc.
The following applies in the building:
– Registration is mandatory for stays longer than 15 minutes. For more information see below the article on MyVisitPass
– Inside 4 persons per table plus max 6 children. Outside 10 persons per table plus max 10 children.
– FFP2 mask until you are at the table
– FFP2 mask for employees (protection against mouth-breath infection if tested, vaccinated or recovered)
– Closing time is at 10 pm
Download more information here: Stay Safe!
Throughout Carinthia, a secure, digital and user-friendly system is used to register you on entry. This registration is obligatory at hotels, guest houses, restaurants and attractions. By means of a kind of online app on your mobile phone, you only have to scan the QR-code and you are registered. No hassle with forms and time-consuming filling in of documents. Register once (per person) and just walk past the QR code and register. Your data is sent encrypted, can only be read by the authorities in an emergency and is automatically deleted after 28 days. You can register at: https://myvisit-pass.com/ktn/ Here you will also find all the necessary information.